Monday

Sweet Shop Birthday Details

Sweet Shop Birthday Details obviously a sweet shop party wasn't lexi's wish..but it was mine.I am known to be a candy fiend so i had browsed just about a million different cakes and decided this is what I wanted..I had made a little sketch in photoshop using pieces of different cakes I had found and trying to explain what I was wanting.I had no clue how it would all turn out since I didn't just use one imageI saw these here and had to try them!!They do not give a recipe or tutorial on how to make them, only a reference to here.(mine don't look as pretty as theirs)I thought it would be fun to use one of my photography backdrops and spray paint it with chalkboard paint & use it for a BIG card for the kids to write on.My cousin-in-law Celest had told me how easy pinwheels were to make so I went to Porters (craft store) and whipped up these 4..they made for a fun extra color pop.tutorials on how i made them will be up soon
Arrested Georgian photojournalists accused of espionage