Friday

Bleh, Foul Mood

Bleh, Foul Mood

My mood has lifted somewhat.I felt like the Butcher was ditching me, but, after talking to him on the phone,В  I realize he’s ditching our company.When Dad called to talk to the Butcher and discovered he wasn’t here, I could hear in his voice that he didn’t quite buy that the Butcher had to make an emergency trip to Lexington.So, this should be interesting.

This is the second time the Butcher has ditched out on this particular guest, so I’m starting to wonder if something went down between them I’ve been left out of.

Interesting.

And they say boys are easier than girls.

I ended up getting my nephew some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.He can arrange them into the shape of his name, if he wants.

I’m pretty pleased with «The Witch’s Friend» and feel like it’s just about done.I hope you guys like it.

I got my new voter’s registration card in the mail today and I now have to vote down on King’s Lane instead of around over back at the school.Yes, I said around over back, and some of you knew right where I meant, so who’s the fool here?I guess because some district of mine has changed, but Lonnell Matthews (son of Lonnell Matthews, brother of Lonnell Matthers, deceased) is still my council member, Thelma Harper is still my state senator, Gary Moore’s still my other state dude and Jim Cooper’s my national pretend-Democrat.

So, I don’t know what’s changed.But hopefully there’s better parking at the church than there was at the school.Unless I go vote at the library ahead of time.Then I don’t particularly care.


Le Directeur GГВ©nГВ©ral de la BADEA se rend en visite de travail au Congo DГВ©mocratique